Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Boulder

We celebrated 400 miles in Boulder Utah. We climbed up 3000 ft over 15 miles. I wished we could have gone faster because Mom and Dad were moving so slow. We got to stop a couple of times and I got to play in the snow for the first time. I loved it! We met a group of 5 other cyclists who had already ridden 14,000 miles. By the time they finish they will have ridden through 49 states in 14 months. You can follow their adventure at: bike49.org
I hope a picture of me makes it on their slideshow! We are staying with Josh who has been a great host even if I haven't been a great guest. I chased one of the chickens all the way around the house. Mom was horrified when she couldn't find the chicken, there was only a pile of tail feathers. Luckily the bird finally came out of hiding. I got in big trouble. Dad and Josh brewed beer today and we went on a fun drive on the Burr Trail where I got to play in a slot canyon.

2 comments:

Ignacio & Daniela said...

Sounds great. Stay warm, have fun, and I hope there are no cars and plenty of fresh veggies in the miles to come.

kathleen said...

Been enjoying your blog and adventures!